Probably no surprise to you, but beauty gifts are on the top of my wish list this holiday season. Here are some of my favorites:
- Bobbi Brown Party Eye Palette: A set of beautiful, classic nudes that every girl could use
- Laura Mercier Travel Brush Set: hauling around full-size brushes can be a drag during a holiday getaway. These are perfect to keep in your purse or for packing.
- Deborah Lippmann Get This Party Started Nail Lacquer Trio: festive shades from the queen of glitter polishes
- Malin + Goetz Essentials Kit: fun way to introduce yourself to this brand
- Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glace Set: high shine gloss with loads of shades to play with
- Dior Beauty Deluxe 2011 Palette: true essentials in a classic, Dior tweet case
- Bliss Six-Pack Lemon and Sage Travel Pack: mini-lux skin and bath treats
- Le Metier de Beaute Ken Downing’s Lip & Nail Duo – Red My Lips: Lady-chic set from Neiman Marcus for the on-trend elegant lady
- NARS Sea of Love Set: cult-classic shades all in one box
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway to win a basket of Salma Hayek Nuance goodies valued at $100!!!