I had to share the details about Debra Messing’s look at the Golden Globes. Not only because she looked youthful and glamourous, but because her artist used tarte cosmetics. Tarte is a brand that I am newly intrigued by and I can’t wait to pick up some of these products that Debra wore.
“Debra said she wanted knock-em-dead eyes. She wanted a super smoky dramatic look, so we made it all about glamorous eyes, and accentuated them with a shiny, natural nude gloss on the lips.” – Jeannia Robinette, celebrity makeup artist
- To begin, Jeannia used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, applied with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
- She added a touch of sheen with tarte’s new maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in candlelight on the tops of her cheekbones and around her temples
- She then used Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess to contour the hollows of her cheeks.
- To make her cheekbones pop, she used tarte’s new Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in buff a warm nude with a touch of shimmer, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones.
- She lined the inner rims of the eyes with tarte’s emphasEYES™ high-definition inner rim eyeliner black pencil
- Then she smudged smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in golden black along the lash line, followed by smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in olive, which added the perfect hint of green to complement her earrings.
- She followed by tapping on Amazonian clay cream shadow in shimmering moss to set the look and strike the perfect balance of black and green.
- For loads of volume and dramatic separation on her upper lashes, Jeannia used two coats of tarte’s light, camera, lashes! clinically-proven mascara, which made her eyes pop.
- To complete Debra’s sexy, Hollywood glam look, Jeannia filled her lips with tarte LipSurgence™ lip luster in buff, then added major shine with tarte’s new maracuja divine shine lip gloss in glisten.