I am guilty. Guilty of using what I now know is an inferior hair dryer for years. I received the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer from Misikko last month and, admittedly, I wasn’t sure I would be willing to quit my beloved Chi. The Hana was heavier and had more settings than I was used to. But then, I turned it on and my whole hair drying world changed.
My drying time is literally cut in half. The super powered AC motor in this thing is STRONG. I think, despite the low noise claims, it is fairly loud (but I don’t mind with this kind of performance). Even when I have it on my now preferred lower heat level, my very long hair dries in minutes. I don’t notice drastically shiner hair, but I like knowing that the tourmaline lined ceramic heater is good for my locks.
The HANA Salon Air Hair Dryer Features:
- Ion Technology- condition hair & reduces static electricity
- Tourmaline & Titanium Oxide Technology- natural ions promote healthier hair
- Silver Nanotechnology- for antibacterial Protection
- Scratch Resistant Shell with black metallico finish adds durability and is easy to clean
- Long life motor with low noise
- Gyroscopically balanced for easy handling
- Fiberglass concentrator