I adore this image of the Le Métier de Beauté for John Barrett Nail Lacquer Collection – I keep drooling over the colors, trying to pick which to try first. Let me say this partnership is a match made in heaven. After visiting the John Barrett Salon (in Bergdorf Goodman), I understood why beauty partner, Le Métier de Beauté, is a perfect match. Both are focused on luxury, with a sincere drive for excellence.
Just in time for New York Fashion Week, they have launched the Le Métier de Beauté Professional Nail Lacquer Collection. These polishes are hand-picked by John Barrett Salon’s top manicurists and developed solely for the John Barrett Salon clientele. You can only get these at the salon in New York or on www.johnbarrett.com. You can count on high-quality polish that:
- is fortified with strengthening proteins and hydrators
- delivers rich, glossy and long-‐wearing color
- is formulated specifically without formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DPB) for long-‐lasting, chip resistant, protective color and shine
- is resistant to chipping for up to 14 days
- won’t fade, dull or streak – even in strong sunlight
Each bottle retails at $18. Keep a look out for more limited edition shade.