Fragrance is so personal. But I love these new Gucci fragrances for summer so much I urge you to check them out. Flora was inspired by an iconic print originally designed for Princess Grace of Monaco. The pattern was revived a couple years ago and now has been translated into a scent. I am usually drawn to clean, herbal and musky scents. My signature fragrance through high school and in my 20s was Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. But I now find myself loving fruity, floral fragrances, especially for the warm summer months. They are so light, clean, fresh and pretty.
- Top notes – peach, orange flower (orange blossoms come through in a big way for me)
- Heart notes – rose, tuberose
- Base notes – white cedar wood, citrus
- Top notes – red berries, juicy pear
- Heart notes – white gardenia, frangipani flower
- Base notes – patchouli, brown sugar accord (after some time of wear, this patchouli is front and center on me)