I’ve been a little obsessive with my nighttime routine and I wanted to share my favorite products during evening hours:
- Lucas PawPaw Ointment – This Australian ointment is like Aquaphor but better. It has Papaya to help exfoliate and my lips have never been so healthy. No wonder it has been around for 100 years.
- Jason Vitamin E Oil – I’ve had cracking dry skin on my feet and hands. This nourishing (albeit a little messy) oil contains essential oils of Black Currant, Evening Primrose, Macadamia Nut and Borage. It is a truly intensive treatment if you need to heal skin quickly.
- Bliss 24-Heaven Healing Balm – I can’t stop talking about this moisturizing cream. It is thick but absorbs quickly and leaves skin hydrated and supple.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water – I picked this up on whim in New York City. It is a refreshing spray that adds moisture and can act as a makeup remover in a pinch. A little on a cotton ball and I don’t feel so guilty for not washing my face on those late nights.
- Bio-Oil – Can you tell I have dry skin? For those nights I need a little extra dose of moisture, I use this on my arms and legs. I spot treated on a nasty bruise on my arm and really do think it sped healing.
- LoLLIA Relax – I reach for this in the AM too. The main note is lavender, but the bee blossom honey and Indian amber add a sweet spiciness. I am a big believer in aromatherapy and this makes it a little easier to unwind.