I am a devoted Francophile. I’m also a devoted wine drinker. So it is no surprise that I adore Caudalie, a beauty company that built its brand around stabilized grape seed polyphenols (aka wine material). I’ve been dabbling in their skin care and body care products for over a decade and have several of their goodies in the current rotation. Bottom line: I am a fan. So now I have even more reason to envy my New York City friends – tomorrow marks the opening of the first ever Caudalie Boutique!
The brand will offer skincare consultations, mini treatment experiences and “Les Introuvables” (boutique-exclusive products) in their new flagship, located in SoHo at 315 Bleecker Street. The store design in inspired by Les Source de Caudalie Vinothérapie Spa in Bordeaux and Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte. The wine and vinyard motif play throughout – is there anywhere more relaxing than wine country? I think not. Classic decor of white, oak wood and bordeaux make for a stunning spa setting. Much like the brand Lush, the boutique will feature a beauty bar in the shape of a barrel bath – the perfect spot to try products.
There will be two complimentary services:
- The “Instant Beauty Pick-Me-Up” This 10 minute instant beauty service will offer clients that certain “je ne sais quoi” that comes with a flawless, healthy glow. The experience utilizes Caudalie’s top radiance boosting products like Mineral Tinted Moisturizers and the Divine Powder with advice from a Caudalie skincare expert. Skin will be radiant and glowing and the senses will be restored – all without booking an appointment.
- The “Hand Massage” Experience a moment of relaxation with a massage to relived tired and fatigued hands. Utilizing gentle manipulation and Caudalie’s beloved Hand & Nail Cream, muscles will be relaxed, while skin is nourished and protected thanks to a moisturizing formula of grape oil, Vinolevure and Fair Trade Shea Butter.
- Divine Oil – I’ve been using this mix of four oils on my arms, legs, face, hair… you name it. Moroccan rose, Bulgarian rose, grapefruit, pink pepper, cedar, vanilla and white musk combine to make an irresistible scent – no kidding… this might be my favorite find of the season.
- ‘Thé des Vignes’ Eau de Toilette – Ginger and neroli make for a delicious, light scent that feels fresh and fruity. Notes of florals like orange blossom and jasmine round out a clean spray – perfect for those who don’t like a heavy fragrance.
- ‘Fleur de Vigne’ Shower Gel – I’ve been using this shower gel for years. It has the perfect suds, leaves the perfect scent and will always remind me of summer. The scent is white rose and pink peppercorn.
- Hand & Nail Cream – A great hand cream only gets better with sweet orange and almond fragrance – but it doesn’t have an overpowering scent and leaves no greasy residue.
- Crushed Cabernet Scrub – I am all for firming these days and… what’s the harm? Especially if it is 100% natural. This scrub is pretty aggressive and designed as part of the Slimming Regimen. The formula contains the six draining and cellulite-fighting organic essential oils of the Contouring Concentrate.
- Firming Concentrate – After using the Cabernet Scrub, I slather on the concentrate. I use this on my arms and stomach where it promises to help improve elasticity and firmness and prevent stretch marks. Doesn’t hurt that the fragrance is awesome – a peppery, citrus flavor.
- Lip Conditioner – This balm is a best seller in the Alps. While it is massively conditioning, it isn’t too thick. So it works great as a base coat for lipstick to prevent the look of flakey color.
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE WAS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.