Happy New Year’s Eve! I’ve been trolling the drugstore aisles this holiday season have some finds to report. This round-up has goodies that will hydrate and cleanse gentle, dry winter skin without leaving it irritated or stripped.
1. Baudelaire Large Wool Sponge: I am a foam fanatic and this natural sponge gets my shower gel all in a lather. Showering just became a lot more fun.
2. Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar Soap (also comes in fragrance-free): If Jen Aniston loves it, I had to give it a whirl. You know? She was right. The smell is irrisistable and it removes makeup and cleans skin throughly. The bar is actually perfect for my Clarisonic habit – I just rub the brush head on the bar and suds away.
3. Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes: These gentle towlettes are must-haves to remove the celebratory makeup from the season. Also helpful if you are just too darn
tired tipsy to wash your face.
4. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM & PM: This duo is a straight-forward, no-frills way to clear, even skin. You don’t even have to think: just use AM in the morning for sun protection and moisture and PM in the evening for improved skin tone and hydrated skin.
5. J.R. Watkins Foaming Hand Soap: This natural, dye-free hand soap comes in four scents and is delightfully foamy. Not to mention, I love the vintage packaging. The formula is free of all that yucky stuff and still gets your hands clean from those pesky germs.