I’ve said many many times to my beloved Moroccan Amber candles: “I wish I could douse myself in your scent.” And I can and have been since last summer with their launch of personal care products. But now, NEST Fragrances has gone a step further and released Body & Soul Eau de Toilette Spray, embodying six all-star scents.
I’ve found the Body & Soul sprays to be exact replicas of the home fragrance. They layer remarkably well. It sounds odd, but I’ve been wearing Grapefruit and Moroccan Amber together for a sweet, spicy woodiness. I can’t wait to pick up Orange Blossom for summer. And as usual, NEST packages these guys beautifully in a masculine and classic ombre glass bottle. The spray wears with staying power throughout the day, packed with a pretty strong dose of fragrance.
- Moss & Mint: Garden mint, apple blossom and muguet are infused with a touch of oakmoss and vetiver.
- Wasabi Pear: Anjou pear and fresh, ozonic watery notes are infused with the essence of wasabi.
- Bamboo: Flowering bamboo is mingled with a variety of white florals, sparkling citrus and fresh green accords.
- Moroccan Amber: Moroccan amber, sweet patchouli, heliotrope and bergamot are accented with a hint of eucalyptus.
- Orange Blossom: Orange blossom, orchid, tiare flower and freesia are combined with tangerine, lemon and musk.
- Grapefruit: Pink pomelo grapefruit and watery green nuances are blended with lily of the valley and coriander blossom.
NEST Fragrance Body & Soul Eau de Toilette Sprays are available at Neiman Marcus. Shop the fragrances here:
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE WAS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.