I was thrilled to be featured in a favorite local publication this week. Prairie Hive was founded by a group of creative women, sharing inspiration on design, lifestyle, travel and entertaining. These designers, photographers, writers elequently and beautifully show us a little peek into talented and fashionable locals. And it was an honor to share my favorite beauty products for Spring including:
- Maybelline Color Whisper – These gel-based lipsticks are super nourishing and provide just a wash of color making them so easy to wear.
- Marni Eau de Parfum – This new fragrance is the first by the fashion house and has the freshness for spring but with a little darker twist making it unique (and I can’t get over the adorable packaging!).
- bareMinerals READY Foundation – This mineral compact foundation has the radiant finish of liquids but portability of powder making it perfect for spring skin that isn’t as dry and more prone to breakouts.
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 in Lemon and Chamomile – One to steal from the guys, this lip balm has the best scent, offers SPF for the warming days and heals those dry winter lips in no time.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 20 – This new BB Cream is ultra-lightweight and sheer, perfect for by the pool or for a radiant base under your regular makeup for a dewy, fresh look.
- Kate Somerville D-Scar Diminishing Serum – Anticipating baring more skin in our spring and summer wardrobes, I’ve been working to improve the appearance of scars with this new serum from one of my favorite skin care lines – I’ve had crazy dramatic results using this goodie.
- Mario Badescu Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 30 – I am an SPF fanatic and this affordable version packs in great coverage, is very lightweight and works beautifully under makeup.
Make sure to check out the full Spring issue here.