I’m not sure I really believe we are in the last throws of summer. I still have one more beach vacation planned. And while this summer hasn’t been as brutal as others, Oklahoma tends to stay toasty well into October. So, you won’t see me put away any of my favorite summer shades anytime soon. The last couple of months, I have really been embracing the orange. For some inspiration, here’s what’s on my summer orange wish list (pictured above):
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder in Iridescent Orange
- Theodora & Callum Chichen Itza Towel
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Mediteranee
- Adia Kibur Chandelier Earrings (only $30!)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Gypsy
- Essie Vermillionaire and Meet Me At Sunset
No matter the season or shade, beautiful skin is the most important part of a beauty routine, and Simple can help you get there. I’ve been loving the Simple Skincare Radiance Cleansing Wipes after late nights or to remove pore clogging sunscreen. And the Revitalizing Eye Roll On has been a dream for looking refreshed after those late nights and too little sleep.
This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Influencer in the Simple® Skincare Program. Visit www.facebook.com/SimpleSkincare to share your story on sensitive skin.