While I can appreciate bold and artistic shades, I will always gravitate towards natural, nude and soft colors. I’ve amassed quite a collection of products to achieve this look, but I certainly have some favorites. Here is a round up of my all-stars:
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Casablanca – the perfect nude adds just a hint of pink and looks like your lips, but better.
- By Terry Light-Expert Perfecting Foundation Brush in Vanilla Light – this brush/foundation combo has a luminous sheer finish.
- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée – this jelly textured blush can be applied with fingers for a sheer wash of color.
- Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Nobody’s Baby – I tap this super hydrating color onto my lips for a barely there look.
- Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Impressionist – this handy palette contains a primer and has luxury-like soft powders that are so wearable.
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE MAY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.