If you are on the fence about beauty sampling boxes, now is the time to take the leap. Glossybox (what I consider to be the most luxurious sample box) has partnered with my favorite online luxury retailer, NET-A-PORTER to create a limited edition beauty box. I got my paws on one for an early preview and let me tell you, you’ll want this.
This is no skimpy box. It contains eight luxury products perfect for travel and testing out. Included:
- Natura Bissé’s Diamond White SPF 50+++ Oil-Free Brilliant Sun Protection protects and brightens at the same time making this duo perfect for travel.
- Kevyn Aucoin’s The Eye Shadow Duo has a super-shimmery silver nude and a dark blue that makes my anxious to hop on the blue eye shadow bandwagon.
- Ellis Faas’ Mascara in Black is a full-size, glamorously packaged mascara that gives feathery length and works well on lower lashes as well.
- Philip B’s Oud Royal Gravity-Defying Gel provides hold without being stiff.
- RGB’s Jojoba and Biotin-enriched Cuticle Oil is a welcome addition to my arsenal, helping me heal dry and cracking cuticles.
- Klorane’s Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk was something I discovered studying abroad. Still, 14 years later it remains a top dry shampoo in my book.
- Avène’s Thermal Spring Water spray is a long-time favorite to sooth irritated skin and amp up hydration.
- Albiet in a small plastic roller-ball container, Joya’s Âmes Sœurs Roll-On Parfum, stole my heart with its spicy blend of Frankincense, Myrrh, Orange Blossom and Jasmine.
These are available in limited quantities exclusively at NET-A-PORTER.
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE MAY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.