It is getting to be that time of year! Today marks the official start of holiday shopping here at Belle Belle Beauty. I have all sorts of goodies to share with you, so expect lots of posts over the next couple of weeks.
We are starting out with a bang. This kit from Too Faced has everything you need for a quick holiday look. And they do it really well. Too Faced has really captured my heart with their pigments, fine powders and amazing mascaras.
All I Want For Christmas is a six-piece collection designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald. The aqua and gold pouch isn’t terribly impressive, but what is inside is where it really shines. The collection contains:
- 0.28 oz Exclusive Blush/Eye Shadow Trio Compact: a generously sized palette with beautiful and neutral colors. The champagne is particularly soft and creamy.
- 0.11 oz La Crème Lip Cream in Believe: full sized creamy lipstick in a wearable neutral packaged in a luxe, hefty gold case.
- 0.03 oz Perfect Eyes Eye Liner in Perfect Black: travel sized, creamy eyeliner pencil that has great staying power and inky black pigment.
- 0.25 oz Lash Injection Mascara: travel sized mascara that gets lashes fluffy, full and elongated.
- 0.35 oz Shadow Insurance: eye shadow primer that has a subtle shading to correct pigment and leaves eye shadows with staying power.
Part of me wishes they had just made the liner and mascara full-sized, but it does allow for quite the value for this collection. Available at Sephora from $45 (valued at $105).
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE MAY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.