NARS recently launched their third gift set honoring a city (other city-based gift sets include NARS Loves New York and NARS Loves LA). Each set is inspired by the unique culture and it so happens that Miami’s has some of the most iconic, top-selling shades. This version includes and eye and cheek palette with:
- Orgasm Blush: Peachy pink with golden shimmer (doesn’t flatter me but I know people go wild for it)
- Fathom Single Eye Shadow: Pink tulle with shimmer (looks like a fabulous base shade)
- Kalahari Duo Eyeshadow (right side): Sugared cocoa (one of my all time favorites and super-wearable)
- Daphne Single Eyeshadow: Matte deep violet (dying to get my paws on this challenging but oh-so-cool shade)
- Cordura Duo Eyeshadow (right side): Shimmering sooty dark brown (a classic, neutral brown that could translate into a liner)
- Laguna Bronzing Powder: Brown with golden shimmer (one of my all time favorites for a healthy glow)
This nail polish and lipstick are both NARS’ iconic shade, Orgasm. While the blush doesn’t seem to flatter me, I adore the Orgasm lipgloss. I haven’t had a chance to try the Orgasm polish, but I like the concept of a shimmery pink on my tips.
Available at Bloomingdale’s Boca Raton, Nordstrom (West Palm Beach, Dadeland, Aventura Mall, Boca) and Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour.