Who is ready for Spring? Not me… I love winter. I guess I blame it on the fact that I always run
warm hot. But leave it to Estée Lauder and Neiman Marcus to get all jazzed about Spring. Their new gift with purchase features a collab with New York fashion designer Lisa Perry and features some shades and skin care that will put a little April Showers skip in your step.
Lisa collects art and fashion from the 1960’s and 70’s – and this seems like such a great fit with Lauder in my mind. In the best way, I feel like Lauder is a retro brand. Perhaps because growing up, I always thought of their products as luxe and iconic. No wonder that I still love their marquis products today.
Lisa’s aesthetic is all about clean lines and bold shades reflected in the bold blue tote that houses all the beauty goodies. The must haves include:
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II – finally working this classic into my routine and so far I love it – my skin is so calm and even
- Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme
- Pure Color Lipstick – stay tuned for a second review next week but my initial thoughts here
- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
- Choice of Subtle or Bold Deluxe EyeShadow and Lipstick Compact – so many options for a weekend on-the-go
- AERIN Lilac Path Eau de Parfum – these fragrances are so feminine and subtle
These all can be yours this week at Neiman Marcus with a purchase of $75 or more.
Samples generously provided by Neiman Marcus as part of the Beauty Ambassador Program. I consult for Neiman Marcus which is affiliated with the Neiman Marcus Group, but as always, opinions are my own.