I am back today with another palette from Ulta that will make you run to their 21 Day of Beauty event going on now through Saturday. While I don’t wear lipstick a ton, if I do, these days it is Urban Decay. Their formulas have so much pigment. They stay on, making them wearable for long evening events and days at the office. If you can’t commit to a tube of just one color, this palette has so many classics and favorites.
Urban Decay Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette contains twelve shades that range from light to dark and in all six Urban Decay finishes. I love how the shades apply without tugging and really nourish lips. It almost goes on even better with a brush rather than tube. For the artists out there, the shades can be used together for contouring and layering.
The palette is slick and modern. They even made the wells with a little step so you can wipe excess product off the brush – brilliant! Lipstick devotees will love this for travel. Shades Included:
- Sheer Shame (Sheer) berry
- Firebird (Cream) deep fuchsia
- Big Bang (Metallized) bright pink sparkle
- Disobedient (Cream) medium pink
- EZ (Cream) bright red-orange
- 714 (Mega Matte) bright red
- Vanished (Sheer) pale neutral nude
- 1993 (Comfort Matte) medium brown
- Ex-Girlfriend (Sheer Shimmer) nude-rose w/pink shimmer
- Amulet (Metallized) metallic brick rose
- Conspiracy (Metallized) plum-bronze shimmer
- Blackmail (Comfort Matte) deep berry wine
Available at Ulta.