Lindsay Rogers founded Belle Belle Social Media as a fashion and beauty focused social media consulting business in 2009. Over time, her business evolved into an evaluative and informative review and discussion of products and style trends. The result is valued content creation and critique in the fashion and beauty genre.
Lindsay’s career begun in the finance world in San Francisco. But as her career unfolded, she discovered a passion for entrepreneurship and fashion. Educated at Stanford University, her studies focused on engineering and entrepreneurship, fostering a deep understanding of the Internet and importance of social media.
Currently, Lindsay holds posts as
- editor, www.bellebellebeauty.com, a blog focused on honest cosmetic reviews, from drugstore to luxury
- editor, www.su-perb.com, a blog focused on casual, wearable fashion
- Member of the Lucky Style Collective and LuckyFABB attendee
- Beauty Columnist at Oklahoma Magazine
- Regular appearances featuring beauty segments on FOX23’s Great Day Green Country
Lindsay currently resides in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with frequent visits to her previous home in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City.
Contact Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org