So far, I have shared my Evening Skin Care Routine and my Morning Makeup Routine as part of the long weekend “Self Care” series. I think I am already tired of the term so apologies for the cheesiness. But I am certainly glad it inspired me to share these round ups with you. So as a finale, here is how I care for my skin in the mornings:
1. Drunk Elephant JuJu Bar – I am on a huge Drunk Elephant kick lately, and their bar soaps are blowing me away. This one is slightly more exfoliating. The formula contains thermal mud, 20% glycerin and bamboo powder. Also, soap-free and fragrance-free so my sensitive skin is soothed and not too tight.
2. Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution – I have tried every Clarisonic model and this one is still my favorite. While some might question my using an exfoliating cleanser with a Clarisonic, I’ve found this version is gentle and the brush is much softer. It works beautifully for me so I am going to stick with it.
3. Thayer Witch Hazel – I know I keep mentioning it but this stuff is affordable, gentle and gets my skin super clean and balanced. Just buy it, kay?
4. Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum – Vitamin C as a daytime treatment is a longtime favorite of mine. This light serum is packed with antioxidants and works especially well on UV damage. Speaking of….
5. Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Defense SPF 30 – I admit that I have gotten a little lazy with SPF this winter. After a balmy afternoon at the beach in Florida last weekend, I ended up a little more bronze than intended. So now I slather this baby on every single morning. Love that there is very little scent and it absorbs quickly.
I realize I am super heavy on the Drunk Elephant lately (especially this post). Clearly, I am smitten. I will follow up with an depth post on the brand later this week. It is a pretty spectacular line especially for those looking for toxin, soap and fragrance-free products.
Shop The Post:
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE MAY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.