I have always liked mists but mostly used them on a whim during the summer. Honestly, they never became part of my everyday routine. But TULA Urban Defense Hydrating Mist is worth keeping on the regular. It is perfectly designed for my needs for hydration, protection and to fight against redness.
I have heard about TULA products and accolades for their hydrating products but hadn’t had a chance to try the line. The nourishing properties of the mist makes me want to branch out! The mist works via all sorts of interesting ingredients, many which I have seen in health foods and eastern medicine (not to mention a goop article or two). Included:
- Coconut water acts like a natural moisturizer that helps reduce excess oil.
- Ashwagandha extract is a stress-relieving, anti-aging herb that calms skin.
- Reishi mushroom extract has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic agents that fight free radical damage.
- Algae extract hydrates and detoxifies, while replenishing essential vitamins and minerals.
- Probiotic technology protects against harmful bacteria and restores skin’s natural balance.
After my skin drinks in the mist, it is supple, remarkably soothed and even in appearance. The fragrance is incredibly light – vaguely clean and crisp. I give my face 4-5 sprays from about eight inches away. I like to finish my nightly skin care routine with a round of mists, but it also works great during the day over makeup. It also came in handy when I rolled in from the pool directly to a casual dinner over the long weekend.
Available via TULA on Amazon.