Together with Karla Sugar, over 60 other beauty bloggers and a host of cosmetic brands, we are participating in the second annual online beauty auction at BeautyBloggers.org. Proceeds are going to Doctors Without Borders, an organization that provides medical care to people in crisis, regardless of race, religion, or political affiliation.
There are some seriously big ticket items on the docket. Check out a couple of my favorites:
- Neiman Marcus: The Ultimate Experience including a $500 Neiman Marcus Gift Card
- Cle de Peau Vintage Palette III
- Essie 2011 Holiday Collection
- Lucky Magazine Experience including a visit to their offices, beauty closet and lunch
- Holiday Party Essentials featuring Stephanie Johnson, Smashbox and Julep (great gift)
Also worth mentioning: Peau Vierge skincare from Le Métier de Beauté (retail: $1,100), a mascara wardrobe from Lancôme, a set of “matched luggage” makeup travel bags from Stephanie Johnson and Armani’s mother-of-pearl holiday eyeshadow palette. Shop away and Look Good, Feel Good!