I’ve missed Kate Beckinsale – she was off the radar for a while, but she has made a big return in an amazing Jenny Packham gown. I can’t say I am terribly interested in this movie, but I am interested in picking up some of the Laura Mericer goodies Molly Stern, Celebrity Makeup Artist, used in her elegant bohemian look.
- To ensure she looked flawless throughout the evening Molly prepped Kate’s face using the iconic Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance, $30.
- Then she applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn, $42 to enhance Kate’s extremely natural glow.
- Molly then highlighted her cheekbones and nose with Laura Mercier Secret Brightener, $30 to give Kate an extra kick of light.
- Kate’s glistening lips were created with Laura Mercier Baby Doll Shimmering Lip Glacé, $22.
- Molly used a blend of Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in African Violet, $22 and Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in Crystal Beige, $22 for the base and then add a line of Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Liner in Mahogany Brown, $22.
- She finished off her lashes with two coats of Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara, $24.