Sephora recently partnered with Pantone to create a makeup collection featuring the color of the year: Tangerine Tango! Pantone is a corporation best known for its Pantone Matching System (PMS), a proprietary color space. Their colors are often used in fashion and beauty to highlight color trends for particular seasons.
There are twelve different products offered, but the highlights for me are the nails, lips and blush. All a a great way to experiment with this on-trend shade. And the brights will look perfect with a Spring Break tan!
The nail polish features reddish-orange in four different finishes, from creamy and matte, to glitter and shimmer (four for $24).
- Tangerine Tango Cream, Pantone #17-1463
- Tangerine Tango Shimmer, Pantone #17-1463
- Tangerine Tango Glitter, Pantone #17-1463
- Tangerine Tango Matte, Pantone #17-1463
The lipgloss set features hydrating and long-wearing colors (quite a deal at $20):
- Tangerine Tango Vivid, Pantone #17-1463 (tangerine)
- Tangerine Tango Luminous, Pantone #17-1463 (tangerine with shimmer)
- Tangerine Tango Glaze, Pantone #17-1463 (tangerine with gold shimmer)
- Tangerine Tango Opal, Pantone #17-1463 (tangerine pink with gold shimmer)
The Sephora Prisma Chrome Blush has a velvety texture, blending baked, powder, and cream consistencies. They are highly blendable and wear beautifully. The warm shade, Apricot Brandy is a warm, pinkish orange.