Le Métier de Beauté nailed it with their Fall/Winter Lacquer collection (pun intended). Cocoa Crazed are elegant nudes. And Coromandel Collection is more of a edgy, gemstone glam, developed by Neiman Marcus’ Ken Downing. The formula is 3-Free without formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP), Proposition 65-compliant and fortified with strengthening proteins and hydrators. I’ve found these polishes to be perfectly on trend and last longer than other brands. What do you think? Which are on your holiday wish list?
Cocoa Crazed: A Nuanced Twist on Neutral Nails Shades include (from top to bottom):
- Cocoa Me Crazy – vanilla bean cream with cocoa flecks
- Hottie Choco-latte – creamy, shiny chocolate brown
- Cocoa Cabana – bodacious brown with a hit of shine
- Hot n’ Saucy – deep cocoa infused with cherry red under-tones
Coromandel Collection: Ming [Dynasty] meets Modern. Shades include (from top to bottom):
- Indo-sheen Red, an entrancing bright ruby. “Indo-Sheen Red captures the magic!” declares Mr. Downing.
- Saucey Plum, a dark and stormy plum. “It’s rich, regal and ready for your favorite looks for Fall.”
- Cloisin-navy, a dark and creamy navy. “My new neutral for the season, it’s deep and mysterious.”
- Made in the Jade, a willow tree green. “Reflecting the luminosity of precious stones, it’s an intermix of fashion-forward greens.”