This past September, I met Sophie of Angle Food Style at New York Fashion Week and have been hooked on her fashion blog ever since. I love her fresh, classic and Southern California looks that always are so polished. I loved visiting Los Angeles when I lived in the Bay Area and her gorgous photos take me right back there. Doesn’t hurt that she is one of the most genuine and nicest women I have met in the blogging world. And loves Maltese puppies as much as I do (that is a saying A LOT).
Besides a perfectly polished outfit, I noticed Sophie’s makeup always looked natural and finished without being overdone…(not to mention her “hard to ignore” natural beauty). With our endless chats on Twitter and Instagram, I knew she was a girl after my own heart – a true beauty junkie. If we meet up again, you will find us in Sephora undoubtedly.
So… I am so excited to have her on Belle Belle today to talk about her day-to-day look with a couple extra touches to make it holiday-ready. This everyday face has a “bit more oomph than the summer-appropriate mascara/bronzer/lip gloss situation”.
Here are the products Sophie is wearing:
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 5.25 (can’t get enough)
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna under cheekbones, on temples, chin
- Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in shade 10 “beige” on apples of cheeks
- Giorgio Armani Eye Quad in Bourdoir- I mixed the 4 nude shades together and concentrated the darkest shade in the outer corner
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Liner in Black on inside bottom waterline, Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Liner to line eyelids (I would die without this liquid liner- use it everyday)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Mascara in black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Brow Wiz” pencil in Ash Blonde
- Nars lip gloss in “sweet revenge”- the perfect nude/pink every day shade
Like me, Sophie is a huge Armani fan. Their foundation, we both agree, is a best of breed. Sophie points out their high quality, “especially in the shadows – the pigments are so luxe and last all day”. Anastasia is a great resource for brow tools – I love her clear brow gel. And I have a Sephora package en route with NARS Laguna – can’t wait to try one of her “staples”.