I’ve quietly noticed Neutrogena’s new line, Neutrogena Naturals hitting drugstore shelves, but haven’t had a chance to try them out. When Kristin Bell, one of my favorites, signed on to be a Brand Ambassador, I knew I needed to try. I love that the natural formulations clean skin without stripping and using ingredients straight from nature. Neutrogena Naturals line includes post-consumer recycled packaging – 70% less water was used to make it! A little more about the line:
- Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser: Fresh smelling and foaming, this formula contains willowbark Bionutrient salicylic acid to remove dirt, oil and makeup.
- Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub: Very gentle exfoliating beads both wash and remove dull skin while detoxifying pores. Also has a great scent and is slightly foaming.
- Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleaning + Makeup Remover: Probably now in my permanent rotation to take off a heavy face of makeup, this soothing lotion-like cleanser removes the day without stripping skin’s natural moisture.
- Neutrogena® Naturals Face and Body Bar: Avocado & olive oil Bionutrient omega fatty acids douse skin with moisture while cleaning.
- Neutrogena® Naturals Lip Balm: Buttery and rich, this balm keeps my lips hydrated for hours without a sticky feeling and leaving a minty scent with no tingle.
As part of her Ambassadorship, Kirstin is championing the “Every Drop Counts” campaign. Through the end of the month, Neutrogena will contribute 10% of the purchase price of each Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cleanser sold to The Nature Conservancy. Learn a little about our water use here:
Inspired to help? I encourage you to visit the Neutrogena Facebook page to join Kristin – take the pledge to adopt simple water-conserving behaviors. By pledging, you will be automatically entered to win a luxury green spa trip in Napa Valley!!!
And dying to try the whole line? Your lucky day! I’ve teamed up with to giveaway all five products from the Neutrogena Naturals line to one lucky reader! Just enter using the widget below. US only.
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE MAY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.