A couple of weeks ago, I posted a giveaway in honor of the launch of Herbal Essences Naked Collection Volume Kit – BTW congrats Ann! Now that I have had a chance to use and enjoy the collection, I am hear to report back on my thoughts. First, a little about the collection:
This online only, limited edition offer comes in a kit containing:
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume
At first, I was concerned about the simple formula stripping my dryness-prone hair. But actually the paraben, silicon and dye-free formula left my hair soft, touchable and voluminous. The white grapefruit and mint extracts are subtle, so don’t expect that classic fruity Herbal Essences scent. My hair is shiny with just enough bounce but none of that frizz I can so often find with voluminizing shampoos. The real star for me is the dry shampoo. Its lightweight texture revitalizes style for a full day and this, on the other hand, has a great circusy scent.
Pick up your Herbal Essences Naked Collection Volume Kit at Wal-Mart.
The Walmart gift card and information have been provided by Herbal Essences.