The girls don’t always have all the beauty fun. For Father’s Day, there are plenty of grooming and fragrance gift ideas that will have any man feel pampered. I am on Great Day Green Country this morning sharing my favorites for gifting this Sunday that will please all dads from gadget lovers to the busy executive to the sporty outdoors man.
Looking for a way to spruce up his bathroom routine? Look no further than Anthony Father’s Day Survival Kit for the dad in your life. Housed in a great looking toiletries bag, you’ll find Glycolic Facial Cleanser, Shave Cream, All Purpose Facial Moisturizer, Instant Fix Oil Control and Wake Up Call. Everything is perfectly suited for travel and contains all that any man would need. Note: Wake Up Call, a hydrating treatment gel, is one my favorite men’s products I’ve come across to date.
Got a gadget lover in your life? I gave my father a Clarisonic a couple years back and he hasn’t stopped singing its praises. The Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush comes in a masculine grey shade (also with a travel case and cleanser). Ideal for pre-shave, it gives a deep clean and preps for a closer and more comfortable shave.
There is nothing harder than selecting a fragrance for someone – it is such a personal choice. But FragranceNet.com has rounded up a handful of colognes that match your dad’s unique personality. One of these five are sure to please your pops:
- The Dapper Dad: Tom Ford Noir has notes of bergamot, violet flower, leather, and black pepper – the ultimate in sophistication.
- The Macho-Dad: Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf has unique notes including chilli and saffron combined with leather, tobacco, vetiver and pink pepper. This is a lightweight, woodsy scent.
- The Preppy Dad: Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Sport is a timeless classic with notes of green apples, mint, mandarin, sage and ginger.
- The Casual Dad: F By Ferragamo Free Time Cologne is perfect for a laid back man with its notes of
lemon, ginger, pink pepper, cardamom and vetiver.
- The Sporty Dad: The One Sport Cologne by Dolce & Gabbana has an aquatic feel that is both casual and athletic with notes of rosemary, wood, musk and patchouli.
Looking for a gift set? One of my favorite classic colognes is Ralph Lauren Fragrances Polo Red and their 3-Piece Father’s Day Gift Set is perfect for the energitic dad on the go. Included is Eau De Toilette, After Shave Balm and deodorant. Notes include: red saffron, red grapefruit and red cedar.
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE MAY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.