I certainly don’t shy away from drugstore beauty. In fact, trolling the aisles of CVS is a pure joy to me. But one of my favorite budget beauty buys is actually from Wal-Mart. Drew Barrymore’s FLOWER Beauty has consistently surprised me with quality.
Her latest foray is in to the bath and body department with four unique Body Mists. I have been reaching for these during pool days or post workout. The four scents are inspired by her fragrances (which I also love). The four options:
Cherished – Comforting and nuzzly floral, captured in a hug of skin musks and powdery notes that surrounds you like a soft cashmere blanket.
- TOP NOTES: Morning Dew Accord, Sparkling Cassis, Italian Lemon Blossom
- MID NOTES: Iris Petals, Cabbage Rose, Springtime Lily of the Valley
- BASE NOTES: Tahitian Vanilla, Clean Cotton Musk, Creamy Sandalwood
Radiant – Striking and confident sparkling floral blooming with dewy greens and freshness.
- TOP NOTES: Dewy Greens, Sparkling Italian Bergamot, Watery Calone
- MID NOTES: Cabbage Rose, Pink Peony, Magnolia
- BASE NOTES: Crystalline Musks, Pink Amber, Blonde Woods
Sultry – Sensual oriental floral that wraps you in a seductive trail of creamy florals, alluring spices and sultry vanilla woods.
- TOP NOTES: Purple Plum, Cranberry Cocktail, Pink Pepper
- MID NOTES: Night Blooming Jasmine, Cashmeran, Juicy Blackberries
- BASE NOTES: Patchouli, Madagascar Vanilla, Sultry Musks
Sparkling Garden – Infused with succulent fruits and an effervescent sparkle for a touch of “happy each day”
- TOP NOTES: Frosted Cranberry, Candied Citrus, Iced Pink Peppercorn, Sparkling Pink Champagne
- MID NOTES: Raspberry Nectar, Snow White Peony, Pear Blossom
- BASE NOTES: Precious Woods, Vanilla Bean, Golden Amber, Cozy Skin Musk
My favorite is the musky Cherish, but Sparkling Green truly is uplifting and I also enjoy the woody, fresh scent. Sold individually for $8.97, Available at Walmart and Walmart.com.