I’m not much for Valentine’s Day being single and all. But I do love sharing ideas for gifting – especially men’s grooming products that will make him feel pampered, but still super masculine. I will be here all week with my favorites, but today’s set is first up because it is a real crowdpleaser.
The slick and sophisticated Men’s Starter Kit by Kiehl’s contains products that all have a masculine feel while still getting rave reviews from my tester (aka Dad). Inside you will find:
- Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap (3.2 oz.): This sloughing soap is one of Dad’s favorite products he’s tried out for me. It leaves skin both clean and exfoliated.
- Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment (2.5 oz.): This sits front and center on Dad’s desk and his go-to to cure dry, winter skin. The oil-free formula wakes up skin and enriches with vitamins.
- White Eagle Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream (2.5 oz.): This shave cream contains menthol and camphor to sooth and heal skin.
- Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash (1 oz.): I have worked this cleanser into my routine – the minty wash gets my skin clean with just a tiny, sudsy drop without leaving my skin tight (plus it smells super masculine which I love)
- Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (2.5 oz.): My outdoorsman Dad needs a lot of moisture for his hands and this formula is heavy-duty and nourishing without much of scent nor a greasy feel.